Lexington’s Premier Fall Festival. Oktoberfest features fun for all ages. Featuring German food offerings and delicious options from a variety of your favorite food vendors. Not to mention live music, kid’s games, the infamous Celebrity Cake Wheel, BINGO, Black Jack and more!
- Masks will be encouraged, particularly in high traffic areas,
- High touch areas will be routinely sanitized,
- All events will be held outdoors,
- Fans will be used to improve ventilation,
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available,
- No children’s inflatables this year,
- Kid’s games will be more dispersed and limited to the hours of 4-7pm on Friday and 1-5pm on Saturday.
September 24th-25th, 2021:
Lexington’s Premier Fall Festival is back in full force this year! Oktoberfest features fun for all ages. Featuring German food offerings and delicious options from a variety of your favorite food vendors. Not to mention live music, kid’s games, the infamous Celebrity Cake Wheel, BINGO, Black Jack and more.
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 24th, 2021: 5:00 PM – 11:00 PM
- 5:00 PM Lauren Mink & Dale Adams
- 6:00 PM Jump the Curb
- 7:00 PM Mojo Tones
- 8:00 PM Frogman
- 9:30 PM Spazmatics
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 25th, 2021: 4:00 PM – 11:00 PM
- 4:00 PM Rebecca Whitney & Shawn Waddle
- 5:00 PM DeadAir Dennis & Bryan Himes
- 6:00 PM Worn Jets
- 7:00 PM Rebel Without a Cause
- 8:00 PM Magnolia Boulevard
- 9:30 PM The Last Bandoleros
OKTOBERFEST ACTIVITIES: 4:00 P.M.-11:00 P.M.
KIDS’ GAMES: 4:00 P.M.-7:00 P.M.
Oktoberdash: 8:30 AM REGISTRATION 9:00 AM RACE
OKTOBERFEST ACTIVITIES: 1:00 P.M.-11:00 P.M.
KIDS’ GAMES: 1:00 P.M.-5:00 P.M. (pre-purchase tickets for Kids’ Games & Drinks here)
Oktoberdash 3K Run
Date: Saturday September 25, 2021 Check-in: 8:30 a.m. Race Time: 9:00 a.m. Entry Fee: Adults = $20.00 Children 17 and under = $15.00 Walkers and strollers welcome! Oktoberdash, in conjunction with Christ the King’s Oktoberfest, strives to raise awareness and financial support for our parish, school and outreach programs.
family area Sponsor
yard sign Sponsor